Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Trying to remain calm

I have my nuerologist appointment tomorrow. The one with the MS guru. They just called to confirm my appointment. I am trying not to freak out. Trying to remind myself that if I do in fact have MS, I already have it. Freaking out isn't going to change it. The effects it will have on my body right now are things I am already dealing with. And maybe this will mean a plan. A plan to diminish them somewhat. A plan to prevent them from worsening. Maybe this amazing doctor will tell me that I don't have MS. Who knows? It's a mystery right now and I just need to be open to whatever it is he is going to tell me. I will have my amazing husband by my side. To hold my hand, hug me and see the bright side of whatever is coming my way.

Then it's Thanksgiving. I'm off Friday. Jimmy works. So I'll putz around and clean the house since we have Bart coming to hang out with the beasts. Yes, Jimmy and I are going out of town for the weekend. Celebrating the first stupendous year of our marriage. I can't believe it's been a year and then I can't believe it's only been a year. Granted we've been together a lot longer than that...but still. Crazy. Right now I'm debating whether to bring out cake topper with us or to have it when we return. Change my mind daily, it's the Gemini in me. I guess we'll see what my feelings are the day we head out. Could go either way!!

4 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you that all goes well at your appointment! Have safe travels this weekend and a wonderful thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you, Heather and I hope all goes well at your appointment.

    ReplyDelete