Thursday, November 4, 2010

::sigh::

Well, they found the lesions do extend into my brain. Not good I guess. And I guess this is not accident related. I am being referred to a nuerologist. A MS guru. I have not been diagnosed with MS, or anything else for that matter. But I guess they thought it was prudent that I see someone who might be able to assist me if that is the way things end up going. I started doing research on the disease and was shocked by some of the things that came up from my past/life that could be related to this. They could also have nothing to do with it. So now that I know what the disease is, I have stepped back from google and will wait till I meet with the doctor and then go from there. I really hope this does not affect pregnancy or TTC. I am trying to not let it get me down.

Saturday we are driving up to Orlando to look at two cars. Hopefully, one of them will end up being my new car. Not new from the factory, but new for Heather :) Which is the same thing as far as I'm concerned. I'm excited. Every time I get in Betsy, I think...not much longer girl. I'll show you pics should the car come to fruition. I'm excited that we are going to pay outright, so no additional car payment. Once we get rid of Betsy, we will be down to one super small payment for Jimmy's car. Not too shabby.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry! I wish I could hug you! I have faith that everythig will turn out ok! You go and enjoy yourself and I hope you do bring home a new car!!

    ReplyDelete