Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"New" car

...well, new for me :) Thursday night Jimmy jumped on autotrader again and there was a new listing for a Infinity Q45 the car that we have been looking at. It was cream and the mileage was lower than any of the ones we planned to go and see in Orlando. So Friday I called the guy and kept in touch with him. I got out of work early and we started the 2.5 hour drive to the other side of Florida to view it. Ended up buying it. A quick stop at Ruby Tuesday's for dinner and then 2.5 hours back...this time in seperate cars. I chatted with one of my sisters to make the time go by faster. Saturday Jimmy detailed the hell out of the car and we got a license plate cover and a steering wheel cover and such silly stuff. Yesterday Jimmy took it to have it aligned. Now it is perfect. I love it!! Sorry Betsy, but it's time for you to retire and live the lazy life :)

1 comment: