Friday, January 21, 2011

The Weekend

So...my little sister is visiting. She just had her twin sons in December, so she is here from Illinois so my Mom can help her. She also has a 2 1/2 year old, and he seems to be the most work :) So my older sister is coming up from West Palm to see her. So we are all getting together for a drink tonight after work. Of course since I got the release from my doctor finally to sign up at the health club (ironic much?) Jimmy is chomping at the bit to go work out together. So we are squeezing that in before going to meet them. I also work late again tonight...so I should be thoroughly exhausted by the time we get to the restaurant. But hopefully I can manage to keep my eyes open for a drink or two. It's always fun being with my sisters. And hopefully everyone is in a good mood and we can laugh some.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a fabulous time with your sisters this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also just a heads up I changed my blog url so if you could add

    lifeafteryes.blogspot.com

    to your "follow feed now" I would appreciate it! Otherwise my blog updates won't show up in your feed :)

    ReplyDelete