Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So, the plan is...

I wait for CD1. I call the RE's office nurse and she sets me up for our day long protocol appointment. Possibly do a mock transfer to run through it. Get our meds and find out a better idea of the schedule to come in the following weeks. So I'm looking at about 6 weeks till the ER/ET. That will be the beginning of March. So there it is. I have to get my HIV testing once we get the bloodwork paperwork. As well as my BCP script so I can begin them on CD3. Weird going back on BCPs, figured I was done with them foreveer. As it wouldn't really be necessary to take them after we stop trying as getting pregnant does not happen to be something I excel at :) But it's only for a short time and for a wonder cause. So I will do it, just this once...

4 comments:

  1. at least you have a plan hon. That must feel great! I'm thinking of you and hoping your response to the meds is stellar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying SO hard for you Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited you have a plan and the ball is starting to roll. I am praying like crazy this is it for you love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for this plan to be executed! Early March will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete