Thursday, January 13, 2011

IVF

So we had the seminar last night. It was a long night with travel and them starting late. But we got through it. Had some moron who kept asking stupid questions just to hear himself speak. There is one in every crowd. After 2.5 years on the boards, there wasn't much for me to learn about this whole process. But it was good to have it all gone through. Jimmy got that glazed look on his face again. I think he retained some of it :) Called today for my pre-IVF protocol consult and they can't see us till the 27th. Which is (a) Jimmy's birthday and (b) right about when AF is supposed to show her ugly face. So I mentioned this to the receptionist and she said to leave a message for the nurse. I haven't heard back. Have to find out if AF comes before/at the time of the consult will that mean pushing back a month or how does that work. I am stressing it as Jimmy starts his new position at work on Monday so time off is not easy for him. He keeps telling me not to worry until I have to. To wait and see what they say and not to get ahead of myself. I don't even realize I am stressed...but when he points it out...so...now I breathe deep and wait to hear from the nurse.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely good advice from Jimmy. Keep breathing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm we can't help but stress. IF is a botal biotch and we need to have control over something no matter how small. So you can't help it. Sometimes I wish none of us knew as much as we do... Best of luck my love I have it all crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Positive thoughts and vibes to you.

    ReplyDelete