Monday, January 10, 2011

Excited

So thanks to my ILs (that includes my BIL) we were able to get a new fridge this weekend. We had to replace our stove a few months back since I killed our old one. Melted it. Yes, that's possible, who knew? So Jimmy must have mentioned to his family that I wanted to get a new fridge to match the new stainless gas stove. So they have us gift cards and we made it happen this weekend. I am in love with it. It's pretty and bigger than my old one. Not to mention that we have water and ice on the door again, our old one had stopped doing that months ago. And to make me happy Jimmy surprised me while I was getting James' hair cut with buying and installing a new stove vent that is stainless as well. So our appliances all match in color and manufacturer. Woot woot. We have to paint our cabinets and put on new hardware and our kitchen is 100% done!! So freaking excited. We're going to start saving to do the wood floors on the other side of the house. Jimmy also sanded our front door so he can paint it blue this coming weekend. Just ran out of time this weekend. He got all the front trim done and the numbers painted and up. So we don't look like the ghetto house on the block anymore. Love it!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Congrats on the new fridge and the new appliances :) So exciting! You should post pics :)

    ReplyDelete