Monday, January 24, 2011

CD3

So I got AF on Saturday. Started spotting on Friday and prayed it was implantation bleeding, but alas...AF. So I called my RE's office this morning and am waiting to hear back about my protocol appointment. I start BCPs tonight. I have got to get in and have my HIV test done and bug Jimmy to get his done. Then it looks like about 6 weeks and we should be doing our ER/ET and then waiting. So in two months time we will know if it worked!! I am freaking out and so scared. Last chance keeps flying through my mind. I know it doesn't have to be...but I can't stop it from entering my brain. I have to have my thyroid checked again to make sure the new meds have me back in a good place. Kills me that my thyroid once again could have sabotaged my efforts and attempts. I hate to think that I am jumping the gun on the IVF. But at the same time I would hate to put it off and then have it be too late when I decide that the time has finally come. I think the time has to be now and I just have to stop second guessing myself about it all. I'm doing it and that is that. I say my prayers and hope for the best.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about AF, I am excited for you that the plan is in motion! I am praying like crazy this works for you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news about the plan taking shape. I'm sure you've already been nominated, but nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award. Details in my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking of you and sending many prayers!

    ReplyDelete