Monday, September 21, 2009

Hmm...

So first I need to correct my own stupidity. I am scheduled to test this Saturday, but my doctor appointment isn't till next Friday. So that actually works out better as I will know if I am in fact pregnant and can throw that into the mix of it all :) Speaking of. I am a little freaked out and excited and terrified all wrapped up in one. In the year that I have been on GP I have charted for 6 months of that time. In that time frame my chart has followed the exact same order. The length of pre O and LP have varied, but my temperature has been extremely consistent in it's pattern. Again it can jump from temp to temp in different patterns, but the overall pattern is the same in that I consistently am in the mid to high 60s pre O and then creep up to eventually hit 97.8 degrees post O. I then start to drop temps till I hit my pre O temps and AF arrives. Every month. This month, I had my same pre O temps and then I started to climb, but stopped at 97.6 and then dropped down to a pre O temp and then came back up to a post O temp and this morning spiked to 97.9, a higher temp than I have ever had. So I finally understand the women who say they obsess over their chart. Mine were always so consistent there was nothing to obsess over. Well, I have now done every analysis of my current vs. past charts. I've done comparisons on my temps vs. pregnant FF women and sex pattern vs. pregnant FF women. It's insanity!! This is the first time in the year I have been doing this that I am actually contemplating purchasing a HPT and peeing on a stick!! WOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment