Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sea World...

ROCKS!! We had the best time. It was the coldest day of the year and they closed all the roller coasters because the wind was so bad. But it was so much fun. I got to feed a sting ray and it was awesome. Nothing like it. We saw the Shamu show and his one splash crested right on our heads, drenching us. I won James two prizes at the carnival game area. He was a little trooper and never complained about being tired or a wait being too long or us not going on something because of the wait. He was an absolute dream. I was a little freaked out walking on the glass aquarium...felt like I would going crashing through. It was a lovely day and I wouldn't change one single thing about it (except the wind!). Now I have Busch Gardens to look forward to in June between my and James' birthdays. Yipee. So fun.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! I'm jealous! We're planning a trip to Cedar Point this summer. I love amusement parks!

    ReplyDelete