Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pathetic...

That's me! So I went to the doctor's in the morning then worked all day. Got home and was exhausted. I had gagged down a small soup at lunch, but the meds make me not hungry at all. So Jimmy asks me if I got the dog food I had said I would pick up on my way home, and I had not. Totally forgot. So I say that I'll head there now and he says he'll do it. So I sit down on the couch and the next thing I have a vague recollection of is James telling me he got a stripe in karate (and me not reacting the way the poor kid needed me to!) and Jimmy asking me if I wanted to take my sweater off. Next time I'm "awake" I'm in bed, fully clothed and Jimmy is getting set up on the couch. Which means that I'm snoring like a bear again. So I get up and go and convince him to get back in bed. I take my meds, which did not want to stay down on an empty stomach and sit down to watch "Home Clean Is Your House", one of my favorite British shows that I DVR. The ladies on there are hillarious. I watch two and then head back to bed. Still feel like I'm in a semi-fog today. Not quite right. I still haven't shown James any true excitement over his karate stripe. Have to make sure I do that when I pick him up at Mom's tonight. Poor thing was so excited and I must have disappointed him. I hate taking medication and not feeling like myself. I hope the doctor can set me right soon. Pain and fog and exhaustion about sum of my last month. I'm more than ready to move on to normal and energized, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment