Monday, December 6, 2010

Well...

the bitch showed up. So I called my RE's office and am waiting to hear back. Everyone in my life is sugguesting I try another medicated/trigger shot month before putting my body through the rigors of IVF. So I am waiting to hear if my doctor is behind this plan as well and then go forward from there.

My little sister had her twin sons (yes...the same day I got AF...the same sister who announced her pregnancy the same time I lost my second pregnancy). They were born 6 weeks early, but are doing really well. Breathing on thier own. Waiting to see if they will eat and then if so...they will head home. They are adorable. So tiny (4.5ish lbs. each). The one looks exactly like thier big brother. It will be interesting to see if the other guy looks like them or not. Mom headed up there to help her out. If she is doing well after the new year, they are all going to come down here to see everyone and so Mom can continue to help her out. Her older son is only 2...so she's going to have her hands full.

We bought out Christmas tree yesterday. Got an 8 foot beauty. I can't wait to decorate it and get the house feeling more like Christmas. Jimmy put our new outside lights up and they look perfect. We have to get the rest of the house painted, but it's coming along. Will the work ever be done? I think not :) But that's okay...it keeps Jimmy busy...I just wish it didn't cost so damn much. It kills me every time he mentions his next "project". But I cringe and then work it out. James started his first weekend of chores. Did them like a trooper...hope the positive attitude continues.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about af. I hate that bitch! As far as next cycle goes, I think you should do whatever YOU feel is right. :)

    ReplyDelete