Thursday, December 2, 2010

Anniversary

So...Jimmy and I went to Tampa to celebrate our anniversary. It was perfect. We got to the zoo and had a grand old time walking around laughing at the animals. I had wanted to do the camel ride. Bought our tokens and got on line. Unfortunately it was like a kiddie pony ride. So we pocketed the coins for James and decided against that :) Got to the hotel and checked in. I had put in my reservation notes that it was our anniversary. So they upgraded us to a suite. A corner room with a view of the river. It was lovely. There was a wedding at the hotel and they were having cocktail hour below us. So Jimmy and I sat outside and enjoyed a wonderful singer. I'm sure he cost a pretty penny. Then headed out to dinner and a walk around downtown. We were going to try Thai...which we did for our appetizer. But both of us ended up having sushi. Mine was one of my favorites ever. Jimmy's was spicy for me. My mouth was on FIRE!! Went back to the hotel and just spent some time together. Got up on Sunday and headed down to the hotel resturant for some breakfast. Then headed home to claim James. I was so exhausted for some reason that I fell asleep in the car on the way home. I never do that. I would not change one single second of the weekend. It was perfection. I love you Baby...happy anniversary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment