Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Update

I went for my first monitoring appointment for this cycle yesterday. All looked good. No cysts. Six good size follicles with three smaller ones on my left side and three good size and three smaller on my right. I do have some fibroids, one that is close to my uterine lining. Which is why my last period was so heavy. But she said it was nothing to be concerned about. So I started my second round of Femara last night. I called to set up my CD10 u/s for next Tuesday. The tech I had yesterday and the other girl my sister knows from her days at the imaging facility were both booked. They told me that Amy, the chick I had for my first CD10 u/s was available. Pam, my u/s tech from yesterday told me that if she was not available to tell them to talk to her and she would make herself available. So I did. I did not want Amy. She hurt and I found out that she used vaseline on the wand, which can be detrimental to TTC. And I don't need any more complications added to my attempts. So they called back a 1/2 hour later and told me that Pam would see me at 10:15 on Tuesday. To quote my sister, "See...it's not always bad to know me". Have to agree with her on this one :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay for good follies! I'm glad knowing you sister paid off ;) I can't believe that other tech used a vaseline on the wand! Did you file a compliant about that?

    Praying that this cycle is it for you love!

    ReplyDelete