Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So many things...

I feel like I am a bad blogger. I just don't want to bore anyone with my everyday mundane things. And when I was so sick at the beginning just getting through the day was a challenge. Then I got so sick with broncitis. It just seems to be one thing after another that keeps me from having anything exciting to report :) Now it seems I have bunch of "things".

I had my girls weekend this past weekend. It was lovely to see them but so different being pregnant on the trip. And we had a bunch of "mishaps" while we were there to keep us on our toes. I was very proud of how we handled it all though.

Then there is the head cold I came home with or the UTI the doctor's office confirmed yesterday. I'm on antibiotics for that. Feel like crap (again!) and just want to crawl into bed. Seems to be a theme for me. But instead I am here at work...dying.

Or maybe that I am snoring so bad from the extra baby weight that Jimmy has basically moved into our nursery/spare bedroom for the time being. I hope when my head cold ends it might have some affect on it, but I don't think it will. I cried so hard last night when he told me that he could not keep going without sleep or getting up and moving rooms in the middle of the night. This is SO not what I wanted and it makes me so sad. But not sure what I can do about it.

But the most exciting thing of all...because of my anterior placenta I have not really had baby movement experiences. Which had been a huge bummer since this pregnancy is it for me. But Sunday night...Jimmy and I are sitting on the couch. I am exhausted from my trip and driving for 5 hours and all that we "experienced" that weekend. So we are just hanging out together...I missed him so much. I have my hand on my belly and I felt it...inside and out. A kick. No doubting it...it was a kick!! He did it a second time. So I took Jimmy's hand and placed it where mine had been and he felt it too. Then last night same thing. I had hoped he would get active earlier so James could feel it before bed, but he is a late night person I guess. So I have not been able to let him experience it...but I think it might happen in the near future. The little man is getting so strong!! I love it <3

2 comments:

  1. I snored SO bad in the 3rd Trimester. Poor Caleb had to sleep in the other room for the last month because it was so loud. Don't worry it will go away after the baby's born ;)

    I always love your blog posts, and I'm so excited about your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. And you will have to update me on all the mishaps from your trip, because now I am super curious! Most importantly, YAY for kicks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete