Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Holy Hell

Have I let myself go. A year ago, this woman would never consider leaving the house in anything but 100% put together status. Jimmy would laugh at me that I didn't need heels and make up to go to Lowe's for paint samples. I would dress the whole 9 yards, including heels every day. I did my hair and my make up before ever considering leaving the house. I even changed my pocketbook to match the current ensemble. It was just who I was. Even my jewelry would be carefully considered to compliment what I was wearing. Fast forward to the woman that sits before you now...tsk tsk. She is a hot mess. I got my hair cut by a new stylist and she butchered it. I had to go to a second new girl to have it "fixed", but now it is way short and I have cowlicks that sick up after I lay down. It's horrible. I can't tell you the last time I wore make up and jewelry is fast joining that MIA status as well. I have had the same bag with my crap in it since I got pregnant, maybe even before. Such as today, I am wearing the same dress I wore yesterday. I do have a bra on at least since I have to drop off and pick up James at school and don't think that would be appropriate should someone see me. I did shower yesterday for his Open House as well. I was doing "better" when I was working, but now that I am home every day I am such a slouth. Poor Jimmy hasn't had a put together wife in some time. Sad, really. He doesn't deserve this. I just don't have it in my to care. I just want to nap and chill whenever I have a free moment. It's horrible how lazy I have become. I am slacking on my personal hygiene, my correspondence, my household chores, EVERYTHING!! Some days I'm not even sure I recognize the woman I have become. I know I don't care for her too much ::sigh::

Still haven't found my wedding set and it makes me cry every time I think of it. Pretty please Universe...send it back to me!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you're still gorgeous! Besides, now that you're a mama, you better get used to never having time for yourself. It's for a good cause, though. :P

    ReplyDelete