Wednesday, May 18, 2011

10 weeks

So I made it to double digits. Woot woot :) I also am sharing my first belly pic. I look huge already. I don't think that is normal!!


How far along? 10 weeks 1 day



Weight gain/loss: Unfortunately I had gained almost 25 lbs. from the fertility meds. But I have not gained anything from the pregnancy as yet.



Maternity clothes? I wear a mix of regular and maternity pants and tops



Sleep: I have been waking up alot to pee. Last night I used a pillow between my legs/knees and actually almost made it through the night for the first time since I'm pregnant. I hope it's not just a fluke :) Update: It was a fluke, back to peeing all night last night.



Best moment this week? any moment I'm not sick



Food cravings: I have not had any cravings. I've had things I no longer like as a result of trying to eat them when I feel sick.



What I'm missing: SUSHI...big time!! Jimmy promises me he will bring me rolls in the hospital...although I have to find out if they are okay while I'm nursing.



Gender? I don't know yet...not till August...Jimmy really wants a girl, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him. My Mom keeps saying it's a girl from different "signs", but we'll see. I just want healthy...I'm more excited to see what she/he looks like.



Belly button...in or out? In still



What I'm looking forward to: My first OB appointment next Thursday...and I pray an u/s.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching 10 weeks! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute belly pic mama!!! Congrats on 10 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAHH I LOVE IT!! happy 10 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic! Yay for 10 weeks. Trust me, once you get out of the first trimester, pregnancy flies by!

    ReplyDelete