Monday, September 13, 2010

Some changes

So I've decided that my blog is BORING!! I am bored by it...and it's my life...so you have got to be mind numbed by it. Little blurbs about what is going on. Really Heather? That's all you've got? I think you can do better. So here goes my first more indepth look at my life. I got cross hairs and am 5DPO today. Had a temp dip yesterday. Super early for me to have that. But then again I Oed super late for me as well. So not sure how that all works out. I have been the nap queen lately. Started doing it when my thyroid was out of wack and have been loath to give it up. So I continue to take one every Sunday and Saturdays when I can. Love it.

Yesterday I went to church for the first time in a long time. I used to be a every week girl. Volunteered in numerous capacities. But I think when things started going down hill with IF and such I lost that loving feeling for God. I know he has a plan, but I can't say that I'm behind it at this point. I just want to be pregnant. Is that too much to ask? Apparently. But I was a reader yesterday, so I had no choice. I attend the contemporary service. The traditional AAAAAAA-A-Men services make me nuts. I have a hard time suffering through them at holiday services when I have no choice. Our Pastor has recently asked that all people at that service sit in the two center sections and leave the two outer empty. I'm sure sure why. So for the first time in 7 years at this church I sat in a different spot. Still deciding how I feel about it. I'm away from the annoying kids that I want to smack every week, so it's not all bad :) My Mom broke down during the service and I spent the rest of the day wanting to punch my Dad for doing this to her. In case you don't know what I am referring to...he left her after 44 years of marriage with no explantion or desire to work on things. I've seen her cry more in the past few months then my entire life combined. And it sucks. Breaks my heart every time. And all I could do was sit there and hold her hand and cry with her. So Jimmy, James and I took her to breakfast. Had a great time. After James went to Nani and Pa's since he is off today and Nani is not a morning person. So Jimmy decided to see Resident Evil and Heather...got a nap :) Tee hee. Shocker. Even James predicted it when asked where I was. Shameful I know...but I have no regrets. And insanely it does not negatively affect my night sleep. Guess I need them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment