Thursday, September 16, 2010

Introducing...

Master Jinx. The newest addition to our family :) Or as he is known by James, "HI Jinx"...which I belive he has said 14 million times already since he arrived last night. He is a 4 month old Siamese mix that is so freaking cute. This morning Jimmy called him and he trotted along behind him into the bedroom and I wish I had it on video. It made my heart flutter. I was in love!! The beasts are very curious about him...but since they would make him an appetizer if they so desired, we are keeping a little distance between them. I have numerous puncture holes in my neck and back from this expedition. But he is getting more comfy. If the dogs are outside for any reason he loves to explore. He has claimed the back of the family room couch as his safe place since they aren't allowed on the furniture and therefore can't get to him there. He curls up in a ball and sleeps there. It's adorable. I tried to get his amazing bluish eyes in the pic, but he kept blinking from the flash. So more pics to come in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment