Monday, March 8, 2010

Losing hope...

So I've been feeling like it's never going to happen for us. I think making an RE appointment and then wanting to cancel it every 5 minutes since it's going to cost us a fortune we don't have has not been helping. We watched a show this weekend that had IF in it and I broke down in tears and asked Jimmy what would happen if I could never give him a baby. He of course was his sweet self and told me that he married me because he wanted me, not a baby. That I will always be enough for him and a baby would just be a bonus. I guess since he's already a Daddy, it's not so scary thinking it won't happen for us. I know he wants a child together, and maybe that will mean adoption for us...only time will tell. I've always had faith, but I am losing hope.

2 comments:

  1. Never lose hope. You can have some of my eggs since it seems I'm not using them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((HUGS))
    Hang in there, Heather. You'll get there. I know it's no help or consolation in the meantime, but it'll make the end result worth it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete