Friday, August 21, 2009

Cant' wait...

tonight a bunch of my family is getting together for a game night and appetizers. I feel like we get to see each other so infrequently that I am really excited to hang out. I hope that everyone is in a good mood. If they are...it could be an amazing night. One couple fighting or two individuals in bad moods and the whole thing could be a nightmare. I know Jimmy and I will not be the couple fighting and I plan to grin and laugh about anything stupid that my over tense sister might say to me. I started blowing her off about the same time her husband fired her for being a pain in the ass from thier PT job. That should tell you something. But I am remaining optomistic that it's going to be like old times. I can't wait to create more memories with everyone! Since we moved to Florida and some stayed in Illinois and some moved further south in Florida, we don't get together much. So this should be good times. Fingers crossed.

I found this circa 1988 picture of the four girls (that's me on the left!) that will be there tonight with thier families and our parents...

1 comment: