Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This week...

My little man left for two weeks. I really miss him already and I wouldn't even normally see him during the day as I work. But knowing he isn't going to be there tonight makes me miss him. And it's only Day 1....boo. Tonight heading over the my parent's for dinner to see my visiting brother and his wife as well as my nephew who is home for a month before shipping off to Germany for two years with the Army. Unfortunately SIL picked the same dish Mom just made for my birthday so that is not fun...but I'm sure I'll enjoy it regardless...just would have been nice to have something different. Don't get me wrong, free home cooked meal from Mom...always makes me happy, no matter what it is! Thursday night DH and I are going out with same brother and wife for more personal dinner at this great seafood place with awesome view. DH has to work late on Friday night and then on Saturday. So I'm on my own for 4th of July celebrations. I'm working Friday too...but Saturday will be quiet. I think we're going to try and see the fireworks if DH is not too exhausted from a busy day.

Finally heard from the Pain Management doctor's office. I had told my doctor's office I wanted to go to a different doctor, but I guess they felt I needed to get in soon and this one had the most recent openings. I am going next Tuesday...so I have another week of grinning and bearing it. DH keeps asking me if I am upset with him or depressed. I don't think he understands the pain I am in or how it affects everything I do. Especially since I don't get to not do things that have to be done...even if I am in pain! I have tried doing more with my right hand, but it's not what I'm used to. So I have to "correct" myself all the time and by then I've done it with my left! I'm terrified to go the this new doctor, but am also anxious to go and am praying they can bring me relief and pretty quickly. It's been 2 months and I'm not sure how much more I can handle.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the next two week fly by for you! I can't believe they still havent fully helped you yet! That is crazy. I hope they figure something out quick.

    ReplyDelete