Monday, June 8, 2009

So much fun...

Busch Gardens rocked! We had so much fun. Granted we got trapped by the down pour that lasted for 30 minutes...but even that couldn't drown our fun. There were not alot of people there to begin with...I guess the pending thunderstorms made people weary. We actually had areas that we walked through and were the only people there. It was like being at our own private park and we loved it. Then came the rain and half of the already small group of attendies left as well and it was almost empty. We never waited more than 20 minutes for a ride and my neice kept telling us she had never seen this or done this...alot of times because the wait was normally too long. So that was fun. James' favorite ride was the Roaring Rapids. The big raft that we all went white water rafting down in. I seemed to be the favorite soaking target and nothing could have made James happier. He loved that I got it first and last. It continues to be his favorite part of the day. Momma getting soaked first! The little terror. But we had an amazing time and saw some wonderful animals and were thoroughly exhausted by the end of the day. The kids were asleep before we hit the highway and James didn't wake up till we were putting his jammies on to go to bed. Perfect. But Jimmy owes me big time. He promised me an old fashion photo at Busch Gardens since I was supposed to pick the park and he wanted to go to this park instead. And not only didn't they have this available (I can't blame him for that...) but he also kept putting me off for a "family" photo of all of us, so we never ended up taking one. We have none to show for the day of all of us. We always take a group shot...and now I don't have one...he is so dead! No...I'll just hold it over his head till he makes it up to me...who am I kidding...I won't do a damn thing about it. I'm such a wimp!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had fun! Stinks about the rain but at least it was short lived!!

    ReplyDelete