Thursday, June 25, 2009

Enough is enough...

::waves white flag:: I give up! I'm done. I hurt so bad and am sick of not feeling well. I'm on Day 4 of pain meds which take the edge off for alittle bit, but make me constipated something fierce. It's horrible. I can't go to save my life. It's painful and nothing I do helps. I've been waiting and waiting for the Pain Management doctor's office to call me to set up an appointment. Doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling that they can't even handle contacting me for this long. What are they going to be like to deal with on a regular bases. Doesn't make me happy to think that this is the beginning of another horrible doctor's office and thier useless staff. I worked in a doctor's office. I know what should and can be done to help a patient. We had 1/2 hour to contact a patient when they requested it. FOUR DAYS!! Come on now. Seriously? I don't like this office and I haven't even been there yet. And the possibility of shots in my back...which I've been told is a very distinct possibility does nothing to alleviate my fear and uncomfortableness. My girlfriend tells me this is a good thing, and I'm holding on tight to that thought, praying she is correct and it makes the pain go away without putting me through too much pain to do it!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh Im sorry. I hope they can figure something out for you soon. It sucks to be in so much pain. : (

    ReplyDelete