Friday, May 22, 2009

Two week wait...

And not the kind you expect! In two weeks it's my birthday. Then two days later we are off to Busch Gardens to celebrate James and I. His birthday is 10 days after mine. My neice is joining us for this outing so Jimmy has a ride buddy and I don't have to feel guilty for not wanting to go on them with him! And since I was supposed to pick the park this time and let him instead...he promised me an old fashion photo shoot. I can't wait. It's going to be so fun and I have always wanted to do one. Yippee. Love it. So much fun stuff.

Tonight my godson graduates as the first Senior class for his HS (new school) and tomorrow is his graduation party. Should be fun seeing family that I don't get to see often. As well as one or two out of town/staters visiting. Nice.

Somewhere in here Jimmy and I will go on our adult-only date for my birthday. We usually do an "activity" or show or play sort of thing rather than a gift. I decided I wanted to finally do a boat cruise dinner. I had always wanted to do one in Chicago with the amazing scenery and never had someone in my life I wanted to do it with. Jimmy and James and I saw one when we were out for our Mother's Day dinner and it reminded me that I have always wanted to do that. So I'm looking forward to that as well. Not sure when that will fall...I'm guessing the weekend after Busch. But we'll see.

James is leaving us for 10 days again this summer to head up to NC with Nani and Pa to the cabin. I miss him so much when he's gone a day...let alone 10. My little man. House seems to quiet and empty without his little voice. "Hey Momma" "Daddy"...best sounds in the world!

So that means Jimmy and I will be alone for the 4th of July. Hmm. What to do...what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment