Monday, May 18, 2009

And the medical saga continues...

I swear I am falling apart before my very eyes. So I switched Primary doctors due to some personalities complaints about my previous dr.'s staff. I expected them to care about me as a human and they expected me to call 10 to 12 times and cry before they would do anything. So I switched and went to my meet and greet. Told her about my back and what is going on and that my dr. had me going to a chiropracter for it. No improvement thus far. She told me that after a month I should feel some relief if that was going to work. So go another week or two and then call her if I was not "better". I'm not. In fact, the day of and after the treatments I feel like hell and they are the most painful days of all. So I was getting frustrated. Now I'm waiting to hear back from the imaging facility to set up an MRI. I have convinced myself that it's a tumor or something horrible. I can't even tell Jimmy as he is a think positive kind of guy and would not appreciate me expecting the worst or scariest scenario. He would totally support me, but he thinks I'm a pessimist (I'm actually a realist!) so I don't like to let him see anything that will fuel that belief. So I'm putting it yet again in God's hands and praying that it is something small and minor and easily "fixed" and I can stop having pain and seeing doctors every week and move forward. I feel like I move from one dr. to the next and back again. It's like an ugly dance I don't want to participate in anymore!! Make the music stop...PLEASE!!

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope it is nothing serious and you can get this problem healed and feel better again. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is horrible. I hope things get better soon and your back isn't in pain!

    ReplyDelete