Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day...

First I want to say Happy Mother's Day to any Mom's reading this. What a wonderful day to remember the woman/women who made a difference in our lives. I have been blessed with an AMAZING Mom and wouldn't trade her for anything. She is a true gem and I pray that my children will think of me 1/2 as fondly as I think of her!

Jimmy and James are taking me to dinner on Saturday night (I have to pick...never good!) and then Sunday he's actually coming to church with us! My Mom will be thrilled. Then over to IL's to BBQ and see BIL who flew in to surprise MIL...I love seeing him. He's such a sweet and genuine guy. I hope he brings his new girlfriend. I really like her and would like to get to know her better. She a born and raised Long Islander like me...so I think that helps in our connection. But she's also a hugger like me, and my ILs are not...so it's nice to not feel like the only freak.

Have an amazing weekend all. Take care of yourself and each other...tee hee...channeled my inner Jerry Springer!

No comments:

Post a Comment