Monday, March 23, 2009

Lovely...

Jimmy and I had an amazing weekend together. James was gone till Sunday, and be both really missed him...but it was fun having that "us" time. Something very rare. And we thoroughly enjoyed it. Jimmy even lounged around in bed with me...UNHEARD of!! But it was fun and relaxing and I loved it. I was lazy almost all day Saturday (I HAD to go food shopping). We drove around all over our town and surrounding towns, going to parks and beaches and walking and enjoying the day and each other. It was perfect. He was perfect. We were perfect. I felt like a teenager with a new boyfriend...when it's all soft and wonderful. I was a bad girl and skipped church so we could have another lazy morning together. The dogs even cooperated and let me sleep in an hour longer than usual before doing the weekend whine. It was heaven...and I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment