Monday, December 7, 2009

Vegas....


was PERFECT. Everything I had hoped for and more. After being a brat and Jimmy convincing me that we should get up at 3 a.m. when the alarm went off and head out...the Grand Canyon was amazing. We were there so early it was Jimmy, me, God and the Canyon and I was awe struck.



We did all kinds of walking around the strip. Hit almost all the hotels. Usually just walking through and checking them out. But a couple we explored more.

We saw a wonderful Cirque De Soliel show "O" and it was so incredible. There was so much going on and we could not see it all. I had to pee and there was no intermission. 2 hours and no break. I thought I might die :)

On our last day we stopped at Harrah's and gambled. I started out with $40 and Jimmy watching me play Blackjack. After about a 1/2 hour I convinced him to play too. We enjoyed about 2 more hours and walked away with a $200 profit!! And had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment