Thursday, December 17, 2009

Epic fail turns to epic moment...

So yesterday morning I got up and it was CD30 for me. Longer than any cycle before. So I took a cheapie test and I swore I saw a line. But it was so faint and only if I held it the right way in the right light. So I tried taking a picture and failed at that as well. So after succeeding at only making myself late I gave up and put it to the back of my head. Bought a digital test last night. Called DO OVER before bed and started over this morning. My temp was alittle lower than it had been, but I trudged forward and tested anyway. And it came up YES!! I can't believe it. I still don't want to believe my eyes. I haven't told Jimmy yet. I'm waiting till tomorrow night so that James isn't around as I think we should wait a little to tell him and I want to tell him alone. Tonight I have dinner with my sister, Mom and Pop...so tomorrow night it is. It's killing me not telling him and my sister I was talking to and the one I'll see tonight and on and on. I can't believe that I put it on a message board and my blog before anyone else. But it's still so not real!

I have my shirt in the closet that says Knocked Up. So I'll put it on before Jimmy gets home tomorrow and see how long it takes him to realize what it says! I can't wait for him to know!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Heather! I am so happy for you :)

    -mrs.gardner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am SO happy for you! You have been through so much...what a wonderful Christmas present :)

    ReplyDelete