Friday, July 24, 2009

The weekend is almost here!!

I have not been looking forward to and ready for a weekend since I don't know when. I am going to dinner at my parent's house to say good-bye to Christopher who is shipping off to his first Army post in Germany. I am so proud of him I can't put it in words. He is doing such amazing things with his life and I am in awe watching! Then tomorrow Jimmy and I are treating ourselves to lunch at Olive Garden and then a couple's massage. Jimmy will have them beat the crap out of his body in a deep tissue massacre while I prefer a lavendar scented relaxation massage. Ahh, I can not wait. I think I might actually go back to church this week. I don't have any procedures for the first time in a month, so there is no reason not to. And I won't be able to next week since it's going to be the last and most painful injection...so no church for me then. We'll have to see. I might be really bad and just be lazy the whole weekend. I'm guessing DH will make me do something this weekend to improve our environment. The slave driver :)

No comments:

Post a Comment