Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Massage

So, for my birthday, Jimmy and James gave me a massage gift certificate. So I had called and scheduled an appointment then had to change it because I was sick. Then I had to call and cancel it because I was STILL sick. So finally I got to go this past weekend. Ladies...if you have never had the joy of a massage...treat yourself!! I have been getting massages for years. I got Jimmy going with me for couples massages since shortly after we started dating. He wasn't sure he would like it and now he reminds me that it's been X amount of time since our last :) So I thoroughly enjoyed Saturday. I got an excellent massuesse (spelling?). She had just the right touch. I was loving it. I would like to get another one done when I am further along. But we'll have to see how that goes. Heavenly I tell you. So...do what you have to to make it happen for yourself Loves. You deserve it...

No comments:

Post a Comment