Monday, April 19, 2010

Awesome day...

yesterday was one of those just perfect days :) Jimmy and I went to church and then to have lunch with my Mom. Headed home. I took a nap and he picked up James who had been keeping his Dad company overnight. We decided to go bowling and James almost beat me in the first round. He was loving that!! After had a treat and got KFC (we never eat fast food) and then headed home for James and I to make our own croutons. I had made them with my Mom once and told him about it and he's been asking me ever since. We had so much fun doing them. It was awesome. And now tomorrow when I make chicken ceasar salad for dinner, we will be serving it with the usual fixings and our own croutons. So fun. Then we just chilled and spent some quality family time together. It was lovely. I could not have asked for anything more!! I love my boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment