Monday, February 15, 2010

Recipe

I thought I would share when I have a good and easy recipe with you Ladies. So here is the first of hopefully many as I have promised Jimmy I will start experimenting in the kitchen. I had gotten really good about new recipes and then my back happened and he was lucky thier was good in the house, let alone on the table :) So this is called Chicken N Pastry. We thoroughly enjoyed this...


Pepperidge Farm puff pastry sheets
Alouette garlic and herb cheese spread
2-4 boneless chicken breasts halves (I used thin cut)
3 T. melted butter

Thaw pastry sheets and cut each sheet in half. Spread each sheet with cheese spread and place one piece of chicken on top. Fold and seal the edges with melted butter. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment