Tuesday, January 12, 2010

For me?

I have never won anything in my life. I went to a bridal expo and won the cruise, but they messed up the draw, so they put it back and pulled another!! So thank you Kaymee for bestowing on me my first ever win!!
So now I guess I'm supposed to tell you ten honest things about myself. Hmm...

1. In my opinion Saturdays are for never leaving your house. Sleeping in, staying in your jammies and putzing around in your own comfortable space :)

2. There are no rules when it comes to food. Eggs can be eaten for dinner and pizza or leftover seafood can also be eaten for breakfast.

3. If I eat...I will drop something...somewhere on my outfit.

4. I'm super girlie...love jewelry and heels and dressing pretty.

5. I'm old fashion and love the idea of staying home while my husband works. Traditional roles.

6. I like sex better on the couch then in bed...don't ask me why.

7. Jimmy is completely helpless when it comes to food. I shop, cook, serve and clean up. And I love it. I love that he needs me for something so fundamental.

8. I only wear underwear during AF. And for those three or four days a month they drive me absolutely bat shit crazy. I can not wait to get them off again.

9. DH has two nick names for me. Babydoll and Alpha Dog. I think both fit me to a tee :)

10. I secretly like to go to bed before DH so I can sprawl across the whole bed and fall asleep in absolute comfort and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment