Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday...

I am so stoked that I got to chat with my nephew this morning through Facebook. I saw his name pop up with "how you doing?" and I just got the biggest smile. I chatted with him briefly and smiled and cried through the whole thing. I am so proud of him and I miss him so much and I am so terrified for his deployment coming any time now. He was supposed to come home first for a visit this month, but that has been cancelled. So I am not going to get to talk to him again till he's done with his service time and is home. I am so scared for him. My sister is a wreck, poor thing.

I have my appointment with the surgeon tomorrow. I am terrified that he will tell me I need surgery and terrified that he will tell me I can't have it and just have to live with the pain as it is. I am praying that he will tell me that either way it's okay for me to start TTC and that being pregnant will not change the course of anything. I really do not want to be given a second halt from a second doctor. Please?

I colored my hair a darker brown then I have ever done. Probably what my natural color would be if it weren't so gray already and I let it see the light of day. To say that Jimmy likes it would be an understatement. He keeps looking at it or touching it and telling me how much he really loves it :) I'm glad he's happy with it, I like it too and think I might keep it for awhile. How long is up in the air...DH feels it won't be long, but you never know. He asked me to never go back to blonde...I told him a true red would be the only other option. And there is plenty of time for that in the future. It's hair and it's fun to try different things!

No comments:

Post a Comment