Friday, May 7, 2010

Dear God

Hi. Heather here. I know that you are aware that I have short LPs. And my temp went up again. So testing this morning was not unreasonable. CD11, right? The BFN sucked. Not doubt about that. But, does having my period show up late...so that she arrives right on Mother's Day seem necessary? Are the dramatics really required? My life is tragic enough right now. I don't think this was really called for, no disrespect intended. You know I love you. I know they say that you are only given what you can handle. But I think you have too much faith in me. I would really love to be able to at least take a little breathe. Pretty please and thank you? Just a quick one? I would really appreciate it. Hugs and kisses. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I am really hoping that AF stays away and you get your BFP on Mother's Day, that would be an amazing gift!

    ReplyDelete